Let´s build a fair school together
Výzvu si předsevzal Dan Petrucha
Since 2006, we offer both education and professional support to Czech elementary schools, which aim to improve the quality and openness of education, treat the students individually and raise enthusiastic and curious people with their own opinions. We help them analyze their current situation, set the areas of development and the steps leading to the real change. Throughout the year, we provide schools with training, consultations and supervision and if they manage to fulfill the goals, they are awarded The Fair school certificate.
- We created a network of 29 fair schools in the Czech Republic.
- We have trained 1098 teachers regarding the issue of inclusion.
- We introduced unique tool for measuring the inclusion, which helps the schools approach each student individually.
- We educated 354 students of pedagogy, how to work with diverse groups.
- We have included 112 disadvantaged children into regular schools.
- We have helped 176 families with issues regarding inclusions.
- Our work has positively affected almost 15 thousand students.
- We have commented on 9 strategical legislative documents.
- In 2011 the project was awarded by prestigious Erste foundation Award for social integration competing with more than 1700 projects.
- In 2015 the Fair school was awarded Social Marie Award for social innovation competing with more than 300 projects from middle Europe.
Thanks to Liga, 29 elementary schools already function as a model for the Czech education. The amount of 100 thousand CZK covers the costs of getting one school involved into the project.
Please, become an ambassador and help us to create a new fair school in Brno by supporting this campaing. Thank you!
Podpořte kampaň konkrétní částkou.
peníze poputují na